- You can reinforce a member of your alliance or be reinforced by other member of your alliance.
- When someone attacks a player that is reinforced, the attacking army will fight the defending army and the reinforcements as one global army with the boost of the defending city’s Archangel. Reports will show results for the reinforces as well.
- You can recall a reinforcing march from the Armies menu.
- Don’t try to send your Archangel to reinforce a member of your alliance.
- Make sure the player you're reinforcing has his Archangel home.
- Don't reinforce a player when the attacker is way stronger than the defender because it can turn into a real massacre of your troops.