Attacking at a Well
If you want to make sure that you kill easily (even when it’s a player that is somewhat stronger than you), the best is to attack while the enemy is gathering from a well:
- No seals to protect troops.
- Troops will not get to the Healing Pool.
- Often, a player will not send an entire army to a well.
- Often a player will have small active boost because the Archangel will not be present and skills points will not be set for war.
- A player can’t be reinforced at a well.
- You can see that a player of another alliance is gathering from a well looking at the color of small flag under the well. Green is for when you/your allies are gathering from it, whereas red means an enemy is there.
Before attacking the enemy on that well, don’t forget to:
- Check profile and Might of the enemy
- Send your Archangel with skills set for war
- Activate attack boost
- Send the maximum march size including some lower tier troops to serve as “meat”